[Loris-dev] question regarding MRI uploader

Cecile Madjar cecile.madjar at mcin.ca
Thu Mar 5 09:14:27 EST 2020

Hi Ioannis,

I would also recommend reading the documentation in the LORIS-MRI repo here
<https://github.com/aces/Loris-MRI/tree/master/docs> to get a better
understanding on how the insertion pipelines work.

Re-2) the protocol identification is performed based on the scan's TR, TE,
TI, slice thickness parameters read from the image (see section 2.2.1 of
this page
<https://github.com/aces/Loris-MRI/blob/master/docs/02-Install.md#221-database>
with
explanation of the mri_scan_type, mri_protocol and mri_protocol_checks
tables).

Hope this helps,

Cécile