[Loris-dev] [IPMSA] Remove MRI files from a project

Morales Pinzon, Alfredo AMORALESPINZON at bwh.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 9 09:12:48 EDT 2020

Dear Loris DevTeam,

I finally upgraded LORIS to v21.0.0 so that we can delete images using the scripts from LORIS-MRI. Next step would be to upgrade LORIS-MRI to v21.0.0, I am currently running v18.0.0.

Given that I have made modification to the core of the library (MRI.pm) and created scripts for uploading masks and transformation that are working properly and might be impacted if I upgrade the code, would it be possible to “import” and use the script delete_imaging_upload.pl without upgrading LORIS-MRI?

Let me know if this is possible. I would prefer to keep the library as it is cause it’s working perfect for us right now.

Regards,
Alfredo.