[Loris-dev] [IPMSA] Remove MRI files from a project

Cecile Madjar cecile.madjar at mcin.ca
Mon Mar 9 11:17:51 EDT 2020

Hi Alfredo,

Have you tested your MRI code since you did the upgrade on the LORIS? There
might be some SQL changes impacting the LORIS-MRI side as well (conversion
of the ranges in mri_protocol and mri_protocol_checks to MIN and MAX
columns for example).

If all works well, you can try downloading and testing the
delete_imaging_upload.pl and it may work as is.

Let me know how this goes!

Cécile