[MINC-users] Mincview and register launch issues

Robert D. Vincent bert at phalarope.com
Tue Apr 16 07:38:40 EDT 2019

Hi Colm,

1. One possibility is that the mincview script relies on ImageMagick's
"display" command. I have heard elsewhere that the latest version of
ImageMagick might break some scripts. What do you see if you type "display
--version" at your command prompt?

2. I know that register does not work reliably over a remote X session -
I'm not certain why, but the errors suggest that the link can't handle some
of the OpenGL-related messages.

    -bert