[MINC-users] Mincview and register launch issues

McGinnity, Colm colm.mcginnity at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Apr 15 09:59:42 EDT 2019

Dear Minc Users,

I am new to the Minc toolkit, and was wondering if anyone could help me with these little issues:

1.       Mincview yields these errors:
"Dimensions of start or count vectors not equal to dimensions in file"; "Unknown argument: -monitor".

2.       Register seems to open ok when I launch it from my Ubuntu desktop, but when I try to open it remotely via MobaXterm (from Windows) I get:
"X Error of failed request:  BadRequest (invalid request code or no such operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  146 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  168 ()
  Serial number of failed request:  39
  Current serial number in output stream:  39"

Does anyone have any suggestions? I apologise if these issues have already been answered in another email thread.
Many thanks and best wishes,
Colm

Colm J. McGinnity MBChB PhD
School of Biomedical Engineering & Imaging Sciences
King's College London
& KCL/GSTT PET Centre
4th Floor Lambeth Wing
St. Thomas' Hospital