[MINC-users] Mincview and register launch issues

Vladimir S. FONOV vladimir.fonov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 10:23:48 EDT 2019

Hello,

regarding issue number 2 , I have seen numerous problems with GLX over SSH
, I am not sure how to fix them.
For example: ssh -X -Y from CentoOS 6 to Ubuntu 18.04 - register & display
works, ssh -X -Y from Ubuntu 18.04 to Ubuntu 18.04 (different computers)  -
register and display doesn't work, ssh from Ubuntu 18.04 to itself
(localhost) - works.
You can try to diagnose the problem using glxinfo and glxgears  (
mesa-utils package on Ubuntu)

Best regards,