[MINC-users] classify: how to use

Alex Zijdenbos zijdenbos at gmail.com
Wed May 4 08:43:47 EDT 2016

Nice, Jason! Next time I see Vasco I'll let him know ;-) I thought that
crashing bit was fixed somewhere along the way, but perhaps not - haven't
tried in a while.

To answer Pedro's initial question though - the most common way to invoke
good old classify directly would look something like this:

   classify [options] -<classifier> -tagfile <tags.tag> <in.mnc> [<in.mnc>
...] <classified.mnc>

where you should only need to provide a tag file with training samples for
the supervised classifiers. classify_clean, as Andrew suggested, runs two
of these calls (minimum distance followed by ANN) so its logfile will also
help you.

-- A