[MINC-users] minc-toolkit-v2 compilation

Robert D. Vincent robert.d.vincent at mcgill.ca
Tue May 3 11:55:37 EDT 2016

Hi Jerome,

Here is how I check out 'develop' and build for everything on Ubuntu
(although this is for minc-toolkit, not minc-toolkit-v2, the same idea
should work).

 sudo apt-get install -y \
 build-essential \
 g++ \
 cmake \
 cmake-curses-gui \
 bison \
 flex \
 freeglut3 \
 freeglut3-dev \
 libxi6 \
 libxi-dev \
 libxmu6 \
 libxmu-dev \
 libxmu-headers \
 zlib1g-dev \
 libexpat1-dev \
 bc \
 git

git clone --recursive git://github.com/BIC-MNI/minc-toolkit.git
cd minc-toolkit
git checkout develop
git submodule foreach --recursive 'git checkout develop || :'

mkdir ../minc-build
cd ../minc-build
cmake ../minc-toolkit -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DMT_BUILD_VISUAL_TOOLS=ON
make