[MINC-users] Co-registration metric (minctracc)

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 17:07:27 EST 2016

Hi Paul,

Yes the output of minctracc should be able to help you. Just be aware
that if you are running minctracc within something else (nlpfit,
mritotal, etc) in which step sizes and other things change that the
correlation will also change.

You might also be interested in minccmp,  I added it some time ago for
this express purpose.