[MINC-users] mincaverage error

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 10:28:47 EDT 2015

Hi Bert,

What you are proposing sounds reasonable. Peter and I investigated
doing this a long time back and did increase it from its original
value. Perhaps it is time to increase it again, as I recall there were
problems when we made the figure too high but can't remember details.
If Peter is still lurking he might join in...

Any chance you can both increase the default and also set an ENV var
for it so that it can be changed at runtime?

ta