[MINC-users] conflicting HDF libraries

Soren Christensen sorench at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 01:40:12 EST 2013

Hi,
 I am having trouble building a program on Linux that links to minc2.a and the
ITK libraries (admitted I included all of them in cmake with the
${ITK_LIBRARIES} variables).
The problem seems to be a conflict between the hdf.a that is linked to by
minc2.a and then the hdf.a in the ITK library folder.

 I know a lot of people here seem to use ITK with MINC so what is the best
way around this HDF issue?  Build against the same (which?) HDF or is there
a way to link HDF statically into minc2.a so that minc2 calls resolve to
that HDF version and other calls to the one on the link line?

Thanks
Soren