[MINC-users] conflicting HDF libraries

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 01:43:14 EST 2013

Hi Soren,

Vladimir has put a lot of effort into this as of late with minc_lite:

   https://github.com/BIC-MNI/libminc/tree/minc_lite

Primarily for the same reasons you are currently having with ITK. In
short it was a world of pain for him so he embarked upon the project
above.

I'd suggest you build against this if you plan to use ITK + MINC in the future.