[MINC-users] Fedora 17 issue with mouse modifiers in glut callbacks

Soren Christensen sorench at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 22:28:21 EST 2013

Hi,
 I unable to use any of the mouse modifier functionality (shift left
drag to erase ROI etc - crtl alt and shift do not modify the mouse
click). It seems this is a fedora 17 thing. I tried a proposed fix to
set the mouse modifier to empty but this seems not to work with the
newest updates. I have tried gnome, xcfe and kde with the same result
on two different fedora 17 machines..
There seems to be others with the issue too:
http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?p=1624213#post1624213

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I guess it is a
Fedora-only issue since no one seems to notice this in Ubuntu?

Thanks
Soren