[MINC-users] build almost everything minc Makefile and git repository for EZminc

Keaser, Michael L MKeaser at umaryland.edu
Mon Mar 28 14:54:03 EDT 2011

Luis,

I tried your suggestions, and that seemed to work for register, but not Display. I tried configuring Display separately and it is still an issue. I don't see it in the bin directory with the other commands  like register, mincblob, etc.

Also, with register, I get this error message every time i try to use it:

Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
freeglut (no_program_name): OpenGL GLX extension not supported by display ':0.0'

Have you seen an error like  this before?

Thanks,

Michael