[MINC-users] build almost everything minc Makefile and git repository for EZminc

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 23:01:59 EDT 2011

I think you will need to add PREFIX to the perl install. In the
Makefile the section looks like this:

$(getopt_tabular) : ${TEMP}/src/Getopt-Tabular-$(GETOPT_TABULAR_VER)
	cd ${TEMP}/src/Getopt-Tabular-$(GETOPT_TABULAR_VER) && \
	perl ./Makefile.PL PREFIX=$(PREFIX) SITEPREFIX=$(PREFIX) INSTALLDIRS=site \
                INSTALLSITELIB=$(PREFIX)/perl INSTALLSITEBIN=$(PREFIX)/bin \
		INSTALLSITEMAN1DIR=$(PREFIX) INSTALLSITEMAN3DIR=$(PREFIX) && \
	make && \
	make install
	touch $(getopt_tabular)

Note that I have added PREFIX=$(PREFIX)  I think the arguments you add
here depends on the way the module is made and the version of PERL.

Vlad, I was going to do an online commit for this on github but wasn't
quite game just yet...

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)