[MINC-users] best_nonlin_reg.pl ?

Lisa F. Akiyama lrisa87 at uw.edu
Thu Apr 7 14:05:19 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am using volgenmodel to create a model. I have installed Octave, but I am
still getting the following error and can't figure out what is the issue:

...bestlinreg.xfm genmodel-work/07/avgxfm.xfm
> Processing:........................miicv_attach: MINC package entry point
> ncvarid: ncid -1: NetCDF: Not a valid ID

Died at /usr/local/bic/bin/xfmavg line 310.
> Died at /usr/local/bic/bin/volgenmodel line 656.

I've tried using volgenmodel for two different fit.conf settings and get the
same error at
about the same time point in the course of running this script.
This error appears some point after the "07" folder and some, if not all, of
their contents are created in the working directory.

 What could be some possible causes? Am I missing some other required
script?

Thanks.

Best,
Lisa