[MINC-users] FW: MINC-users Digest, Vol 68, Issue 24

Leila Baghdadi baghdadi at phenogenomics.ca
Wed Apr 6 09:49:10 EDT 2011

Hello,

I just took a quick look at your test code and it seems to
 me that you are not creating a 4 dimensional volume but trying to load
an existing one. either way, there should not be any trouble with the
code!

For creating a 4D volume, check minc2.0(any version will have this)/libsrc2/test/create-test-images.c

 have used 4D volumes in the past and do not recall any problems, if you
 are trying to load a 4D volume and have difficulty, please let me know
the location of it so I can check it out.

Leila
p.s the test
directory "libsrc2/test" of minc2 has a number of very good test code
snippet, I think you will find them very useful