[MINC-users] ecattominc seg fault on 64-bit Lucid

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 21:35:07 EDT 2011

> I still see this issue once in a while.
> I fixed the bug for 64 bits machine some years ago.
> But it seems that the correct version is still notincluded in the distros.
> to whom should I send the correct version?

Hrm, well this might be a good time to mention this:

   https://github.com/andrewjanke/minc

MINC is/will be/probably eventually shifting to GIT on NITRC so that
others can more easily contribute. As I trial I have imported the
entire of the MINC CVS history to github. For now it is the primary
source of MINC and I will be syncing changes made there back to the
MINC CVS at the BIC.

So please check the version on github, if it is still wrong then by
all means add yourself as a user on github, send me the name and I
will add you as a developer. We (minc devs) are aiming for a more open
MINC from here on in so hopefully a change to github or NITRC will
lower the bar for others to contribute.

Thanks

--
Andrew Janke