[MINC-users] minc tools crash in matlab

Claude LEPAGE claude at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Sat Feb 20 17:59:49 EST 2010

Pierre,

I don't know how this mincbundle was created, but it looks
like it's looking for dynamic libraries (.so). Add the path
of libminc2.so.1 (should be somewhere in your mincbundle)
to LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable.

Also, this mincbundle is old. minc 2.0.14. This will not
work well with your fmri studies.

Claude