[MINC-users] minc tools crash in matlab

Pierre Bellec pbellec at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Sat Feb 20 14:20:12 EST 2010

Dear MINC users,

I just installed the "mincbundle" package on my laptop (with ubuntu hardy).
The installation went smoothly and everything I tried so far in the shell
worked just fine. Unfortunately, when I start Matlab (7.9.0, R2009b) and try
to use the minc tools via system calls I get an error :

>> ! mincinfo anat_subject1.mnc.gz
mincinfo: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libminc2.so.1: undefined symbol:
ncerr

In a shell, the "mincinfo -version" gives :

program: 2.0.14
libminc: 2.0.14
netcdf : "3.6.2" of Feb  8 2008 16:40:20 $
HDF5   : 1.6.5

>From Octave everything works fine. If I source the CIVET quarantine
"Feb-14-2008", I don't get any error in matlab.

Any thoughts about how to fix that ?

Pierre

--
Pierre Bellec