[MINC-users] minc tools crash in matlab

Alex Zijdenbos alex at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Sun Feb 21 01:00:23 EST 2010

Hi Pierre,

As far as I know, 'mincbundle' for Hardy contains (at least) 2.0.17,
and installs in /usr/local/bic, not /usr as your error message
suggests. I suspect you may have also installed the minc-tools package
which lives in the Hardy repositories, but which is rather
outdated/obsolete. See what happens if you run 'apt-get remove
libminc2-1'.

-- Alex