[MINC-users] Display-1.5.0 build problem

Claude LEPAGE claude at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon Dec 20 23:25:39 EST 2010

Hi,

Somehow, Display got broken along the way (I know who's guilty too). :-)
I'm not sure why/how it worked before, nor why/how it no longer works.
Basically, the link fails because the libnetpbm or libppm is not
specified. This library is a prerequisite to libbicpl and should
be passed through with libbicpl. This no longer happens. Perhaps
you can add -lnetpbm (or -lppm) to LDFLAGS for Display. Check how
bicpl was built (netpbm or ppm) and use the appropriate lib. If this
doesn't work, cut and paste the link line and add -lnetpbm to it.
This is what I do to obtain Display.

Claude