[MINC-users] Display-1.5.0 build problem

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 02:02:22 EST 2010

> Somehow, Display got broken along the way (I know who's guilty too). :-)

No idea who you are talking about here.  Short version is I have
changed the whole binary build process from EPM to pbuilder in the
last week or so to fix this. I actually blame certain users who asked
that we build shared MINC libraries...  as this is indeed the root
cause, or at least is what has uncovered my shortcuts in package
building from the past...

In any case it hasn't been fun and took a lot more time than I had
hoped.  Expect new Display packages for lucid and maverick shortly or
failing that for Christmas.

> doesn't work, cut and paste the link line and add -lnetpbm to it.

Or -lppm depending on the system you are using.

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)