[MINC-users] failures when running N3 with smallsmoothingdistances

Claude LEPAGE claude at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon May 4 12:03:53 EDT 2009

Hi,

> Anyway, I tried installing latest ebtks (version 1.6.1) and N3 (1.10.1).
> The ebtks package installed fine, but I am getting error installing N3:
>
> /usr/local/freesurfer/mni/lib/libEBTKS.a(Spline.o): In function
> `RSpline::addDataPoint(float const*, double)':
> /home/zvitali/Desktop/ebtks-1.6.1/src/Spline.cc:342: undefined reference
> to `Mat<double>& operator+=<double, double>(Mat<double>&, Mat<double>
> const&)'

I'm assuming that you are installing these packages from source. Please
use gcc 4.1.X or older. Newer versions like 4.2 and above don't work.
Well, it's our C++ code that does not comply to the new standards for
instantiation of templates, the compiler itself is fine.

You can also get built packages here http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/.

Claude