[MINC-users] failures when running N3 with smallsmoothingdistances

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Mon May 4 11:58:21 EDT 2009

2009/5/5 Vitali Zagorodnov <ZVitali at ntu.edu.sg>:
> It's version 1.10. I don't think it will be very different from the
> latest 1.10.1.
>
> I am using FreeSurfer version 4.1.0, which is also one of the latest.
>
> Anyway, I tried installing latest ebtks (version 1.6.1) and N3 (1.10.1).
> The ebtks package installed fine, but I am getting error installing N3:

Sorry I forgot to mention that until we can sort out some of the
templates in EBTKS you have to compile then with gcc 3.4 or
thereabouts.

Note that EBTKS will compile fine under gcc 4.x but fails when you go
to link against it.

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)