[MINC-users] Classify

Jon Erik Ween jween at klaru-baycrest.on.ca
Wed Mar 25 12:18:40 EDT 2009

Dear minclist.

Sorry for the incremental posts, but then, how is one to learn??

Anyway, thanks to help from the list, I'm now in the possession of
skull-stripped, talairach registered, lesion masked 3DT1 images of a
group of patients and would like to tissue classify these volumes (and
hopefully label major lobes etc) so I can calculate tissue and lesion
volumes (globally and in particular lobes, etc). Running
"classify" (or classify_clean, I can't figure out the difference
between these two, exactly) complains that I don't have a tag file (or
in the case of classify_clean, that the tags are not in the volume). I
was thinking that "classify" used the specified model to figure out
which voxels were which tissue, or do I need to manually tag voxels in
each of the target volumes?

I, again, appreciate any guidance!

Cheers

Jon

Soli Deo Gloria

Jon Erik Ween, MD, MS
Scientist, Kunin-Lunenfeld Applied Research Unit
Director, Stroke Clinic, Brain Health Clinic, Baycrest Centre
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Medicine, Div. of Neurology
     University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine

Kimel Family Building, 6th Floor, Room 644
Baycrest Centre
3560 Bathurst Street
Toronto, Ontario M6A 2E1
Canada

Phone: 416-785-2500 x3648
Fax: 416-785-2484
Email: jween at klaru-baycrest.on.ca

Confidential: This communication and any attachment(s) may contain
confidential or privileged information and is intended solely for the
address(es) or the entity representing the recipient(s). If you have
received this information in error, you are hereby advised to destroy
the document and any attachment(s), make no copies of same and inform
the sender immediately of the error. Any unauthorized use or
disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited.