[MINC-users] mincresample center offset

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 08:54:25 EDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 23:48, Jon Erik Ween <jween at klaru-baycrest.on.ca> wrote:
> Thanks for that, Vladimir. I notice that none of the models/templates
> are skull stripped. Do you register the native, target  MRI (with
> skull, meninges, etc) with these or an intensity normalized, skull
> stripped image?

Hi Jon,

I take it that you are trying to register skull stripped images with a
skull stripped model?  In this case what you need to do is to run the
script make_model on your stripped model first like this:

   $ make_model icbm_template_1.00mm_bet

Note that the make_model script will expect to find a <model>_mask.mnc
and a <model>_headmask.mnc in the same directory.  In your case you
can probably just copy/modify the icbm ones as you have done already
for the model.  Have a look in /usr/local/bic/share/mni_autoreg for
examples (presuming you have used a package install and/or accepted
the defaults when installing).

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)