[MINC-users] jaunty problems

Flemming Andersen fling at pet.rh.dk
Wed Jun 3 03:46:21 EDT 2009

Hi, your not the only one...

I get the exact same problem on two machines using the januty packages. One
is the Lenovo Ideapad s10, and the other my desktop running on an Intel
82Q35.

I then compiled the packaged myself for testing with no change :(

Best,
Flemming

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 7:47 PM, Mishkin Derakhshan <mishkind at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm not sure if I'm the only crash test dummy for the jaunty (32bit)
> packages but I've ran into a problem. When I load a volume with
> register or Display, the image is restricted to the upper left
> quadrant of each window. No amount of resizing, or zooming changes
> this.
>
> Screenshots here:
> http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/users/mishkin/register.png
> http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/users/mishkin/Display.png
>
> When I quit register, or when I load the image in Dispaly, I get this
> message in the terminal:
>
> thinkpad[~/test]$ register mtON.mnc.gz
> get fences failed: -1
> param: 6, val: 0
> thinkpad[~/test]$
>
> any ideas?
> mishkin

Flemming Andersen, Ph.D
Rigshospitalet Copenhagen, Dep. PET-3982
Phone: +45 3545-8143
Mobile: +45 2615-7368