[MINC-users] jaunty problems

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 04:11:49 EDT 2009

> I get the exact same problem on two machines using the januty packages. One
> is the Lenovo Ideapad s10, and the other my desktop running on an Intel
> 82Q35.

So both Intel Video Chipsets? Are you running compiz or metacity?  I
am guessing that these problems stem from the aging implementation of
GLUT that register/Display depend on. Out of interest, does the
addition of -single or -rgb make things worse/different?

I know that Slicer for example must be run without compiz
(System->Preferences->Appearance->Visual Effects->None)

--
Andrew Janke
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)