[MINC-users] colour_object vs. brain-view

Mishkin Derakhshan mishkind at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 17:26:51 EDT 2008

Hi,

So with some help from Claude we figured out that the culprit was the
stats.txt file.
It seems the file has a trailing space at the end of every line,
something which it seems brain-view has troubles reading.
If you just eliminate the space at the end of every line then it works
fine. Perhaps this can be incorporated into the next version of
brain-view.

mishkin