[MINC-users] colour_object vs. brain-view

Kelvin Mok mok at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Oct 7 22:53:42 EDT 2008

Isn't the latter (in the good vs bad) just the addition of the wireframe
mesh (vertices)?

Or are you referring to the blackout stuff around the lateral
ventricles? In that case, there are supposed to be no vertices in this
area (I believe), so it is likely that brain view performs that
interpolation in this area, while colour_object does not do such.

Kelvin