[MINC-users] Where is RegistrationFilenames.pm?

EJ Nikelski nikelski at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Fri Mar 21 17:54:59 EDT 2008

Hi all,

    I need to create spatially normalized rCBF volumes.  In the past,
I either had "dot" do it, or I did it manually with some scripts
created by Greg Ward (e.g. do_mritotal, do_pettopet, do_mritopet).
Now these scripts use some rather dated perl modules, all of which I
have been able to find on Yorick (god bless Yorick).  The only
exception is "RegistrationFilenames.pm", called from mritopet, which I
am unable to locate. Does anyone know where it might be hiding?
Alternatively, does anyone else who might also be using these scripts
have a copy that I could grab?

   On a related note, am I correct in my understanding that the tool
that used to do all of this processing (pettopet, etc), --- "dot"---,
has been effectively decommissioned, without an effective replacement?
 I know that fmristat can do PET analyses, but it requires the input
emission scan volumes to already be in stereotactic space.  Greg's
"do_xxxtoyyy" scripts  fill the bill, but appear to be evaporating.
Are there more current options at the BIC, or are we ceding this
domain to SPM and its ilk?

-Jim