[MINC-users] upet2mnc

Yoshitaka KUMAKURA kumakura at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed Mar 26 09:20:46 EDT 2008

Hi minc users,

I have a number of static (3D) MicroPET data obtained from Focus 120, and
I would like to convert them to minc. To circumvent multiple-frame
reconstruction process, I just specified a certain time window for 3DRP
or OSEM-MAP reconstruction, and I've confirmed that Siemens AsiPro viewer
works well with the reconstructed 3D images. (So, it is unlikely the .img
and .img.hdr files are problematic.) My probelwm is that I have never been
able to get upet2mnc working properly for the 3D MicroPET images, though I'happy that upet2mnc always works perfectly well
for 4D.

Is thre any option or trick to get this done as I intend?

Thank you very much.

Yoshi

Yoshi Kumakura, M.D., Ph.D.
kumakura at bic.mni.mcgil.ca
Research Center for Advanced Science and Technology, the Univeristy of
Tokyo, Japan