[MINC-users] get_meansd_voi???

EJ Nikelski nikelski at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed Mar 19 12:52:32 EDT 2008

Hi all,

   Does anyone know whatever happened to "get_meansd_voi"?  It was a
lovely little utility that allowed you to enter a world coordinate and
a radius and then extract values (mean and sd) from a minc volume.
Yorick is still aware of "get_meansd_vois", a script written by Alex
that calls "get_meansd_voi", but I cannot find get_meansd_voi itself.
Yes, I know that mincextract can extract values as well, but the
radius feature in get_meansd_voi was very useful.  Ideas?

-Jim