[MINC-users] Skull stripping

Jon Erik Ween jween at klaru-baycrest.on.ca
Thu Dec 11 08:49:43 EST 2008

Claude

I just noticed that you are on the CIVET team and work with Alan
Evans. It may interest you to know that Alan and I have met as
Stephen Strother and I are working with him to implement the MNI
framework here at Rotman/KLARU. My understanding is that the database
is up and running, but I don't know the status of the processing
tools in BIC/mnc here.

I'm trying to get a pipeline set up to do lesion analysis (stroke),
VBM and VLSM. So any suggestions you could make regarding the getting
the BIC/mnc tools or CIVET framework going here would be greatly
appreciated!

(Another interesting factoid: I've been messing with MNI tools since
my early days as a resident in the early '90s... They just don't seem
to go away!)

Cheers

Jon

Soli Deo Gloria

Jon Erik Ween, MD, MS
Scientist, Kunin-Lunenfeld Applied Research Unit
Director, Stroke Clinic, Brain Health Clinic, Baycrest Centre
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Medicine, Div. of Neurology
     University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine

Kimel Family Building, 6th Floor, Room 644
Baycrest Centre
3560 Bathurst Street
Toronto, Ontario M6A 2E1
Canada

Phone: 416-785-2500 x3648
Fax: 416-785-2484
Email: jween at klaru-baycrest.on.ca

Confidential: This communication and any attachment(s) may contain
confidential or privileged information and is intended solely for the
address(es) or the entity representing the recipient(s). If you have
received this information in error, you are hereby advised to destroy
the document and any attachment(s), make no copies of same and inform
the sender immediately of the error. Any unauthorized use or
disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited.