[MINC-users] Mincinfo

Alex Zijdenbos alex at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Sun Aug 24 23:42:19 EDT 2008

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 10:08 PM, Andrew Janke <a.janke at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/8/25 Alex Zijdenbos <alex at bic.mni.mcgill.ca>:
>> It appears that mailman stripped off the attachment; you can also find it here
>>
>> http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/~alex/MINC/Mincinfo
>
> Interesting, my current plan for these sorts of things is here:
>
>   http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/scripts/

Then now you will find Mincinfo there too :) BTW I just added some
options I have been meaning to add for eons, allowing you to specify
the field width and precision of integers and floating point values.
This to avoid values like "0.021000000000000001305" for TR, for
example.

By the way, I was actually more wondering about where in CVS we would
keep this kind of stuff. Or are we moving to something else at some
point, like Google code?

> With eventually a write up of each of them in a wiki somewhere. (like
> wikibooks). FWIW here is my (sort of) equivalent: :)
>
>   http://mavis.anu.edu.au/minc-beta/mi

Sort of yes - I take it you like direction cosines a lot ;)

> which are the equivalent for mincpik (yes, yes Danish users, laugh
> away) and minccomplete.

Not just Danish users I might add :)

> But you are right, I would be very wary of including anything in the
> base MINC distro which has a dependency on mni_perllib.

Yup. Although I always liked the functionality of MNI::Spawn,
considering that I stick a simpler version of it every perl script I
write...

-- A