[MINC-users] Mincinfo

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 00:05:28 EDT 2008

> By the way, I was actually more wondering about where in CVS we would
> keep this kind of stuff. Or are we moving to something else at some
> point, like Google code?

Well I put mine in minc_dev/shell-hacks bit like yourself I am looking
to migrate everything MINC to "somewhere else" in due time if only so
that we can have true bug tracking and the likes.  For this reason
launchpad looks the best to me so far.  Still there are a few sticks
in the mud about who dont like change.. :)  (Hi Claude!)