[MINC-users] Mincinfo

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 22:08:43 EDT 2008

2008/8/25 Alex Zijdenbos <alex at bic.mni.mcgill.ca>:
> It appears that mailman stripped off the attachment; you can also find it here
>
> http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/~alex/MINC/Mincinfo

Interesting, my current plan for these sorts of things is here:

   http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/scripts/

With eventually a write up of each of them in a wiki somewhere. (like
wikibooks). FWIW here is my (sort of) equivalent: :)

   http://mavis.anu.edu.au/minc-beta/mi

The major difference being that it is for the likes of myself with
busted hands so that you can just go in a dir and type:

   $ mi

And get a nice listing with nothing more needed. Same with:

   http://mavis.anu.edu.au/minc-beta/mp
   http://mavis.anu.edu.au/minc-beta/mc

which are the equivalent for mincpik (yes, yes Danish users, laugh
away) and minccomplete.

But you are right, I would be very wary of including anything in the
base MINC distro which has a dependency on mni_perllib.

Andrew Janke - andrew.janke at anu.edu.au
Department of Geriatric Medicine, ANU
(a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canberra->Australia +61 (402) 700 883