[MINC-users] EMMA for MINC 2.x

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 02:09:40 EDT 2007

Hi Dan,

Not sure if anyone replied to this, so here goes.

This is certainly something that is on my big list of things to do but
unfortunately it is not all that high up as of yet.

I realise that good MATLAB integration is a big hole in MINC but I
dont have much time to work on it as I dont have a machine with MATLAB
on it at my disposal.

What I did plan instead was a Octave MINC interface but would need a
show of support before embarking on such a project.