[MINC-users] minc volume size limit

Oliver Gress oliver.gress at medizin.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Nov 22 10:42:43 EST 2007

Hi Andrew,

thanks for your reply.
I'm using MINC 1.4, but the HDF type is a very good reason to change to MINC
2.
I have written applications with the minc libraries of version 1.4, mainly the
volume_io lib. Can you tell me if I can just use the minc2 libs or do I have
to be aware of changes, because I'm running out of time for big
reimplementations.

Best regards
Oliver