[MINC-users] minctracc and cropped images

Simon Fristed Eskildsen se at hst.aau.dk
Thu Nov 22 07:34:24 EST 2007

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for the quick reply.
If the weights are 0 the optimization will still be able to change the
rotations, right?

In any case, with -w_rotations 0 0 0, I get:
-rotation      -0.84230   -0.25758   87.84906

where default is:
-rotation      -3.17860   -8.78379   80.04449

I will try with a mask, but my problem is that I have no way to estimate
the size of the mask used for the target, as I only know that my source
is a subset of my target (not how big a subset).

Simon