[MINC-users] minctracc and cropped images

Oliver Gress oliver.gress at medizin.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Nov 22 06:55:24 EST 2007

Hi Simon,

I think the easiest way is to use "-w_rotations 0 0 0". It sets the weights
for rotations to zero for the optimization, so no rotation will be present in
the estimated transformation.
To exclude parts of a volume from the estimation, you can set masks for the
target and source volumes with "-model_mask <filename>" and "-source_mask
<filename>". I think the mask files are binary minc files, so coordinates of
your MRI volumes that fall into regions of zero value in the mask files will
not be used for the optimization of the objective function.

Best regards
Oliver