[MINC-users] minc blur (mni_autoreg)

Penhune Lab penhunelab at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 09:47:57 EDT 2006

wow!! --enable-minc2 did the trick!!!
i wish i had asked this question before, i spent a week trying to fix that
before getting to the mailing list
i looked for that switch in the minc2 documentation (INSTALL and README) and
its not there, maybe i didn't look in the right place.

What i find strange is that everything compiled fine using --with-minc2.
register, xdisp and even most of mni_autoreg. only mincblur didn't compile

Andrew, when you say minc2 is still experimental, does it mean, we don't
support (recommend) it yet or does it mean, don't use it because the results
might be wrong?
I didn't know myself that minc2 was still experimental and that 1.4 was the
latest stable version; maybe that should be mentioned somewhere visible
(like in the filename?)

Thanks a lot for the help!

Sincerely,
Alejandro Endo