[MINC-users] Naming the axis for a 4 Dimensional MNC file

Robert VINCENT bert at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Sun Oct 29 08:55:07 EST 2006

Hi,

One thing to keep in mind is that some tools expect vector_dimension to be
the fastest-varying (i.e. last) dimension in the file. This is true of
mincmakescalar in particular. At least some versions of this tool will
fail silently if used on a file that has a vector_dimension that is _not_
the last dimension in the file.

	-bert