[MINC-users] Naming the axis for a 4 Dimensional MNC file

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 01:52:51 EDT 2006

> I'm also somewhat confused about when to use other names than x,y,z
> space names. I have a vector image that I need to write as a 4D minc
> volume. Should I use the vector_dimension, and if so what is the
> dimension order? vector,z,y,x or z,y,x,vector ?

In this case, vector_dimension would seem the most likely candidate.
As for the order it is entirely up to you.  You can always re-order it
later should you wish with mincreshape

--
Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canada->Montreal                                   Cell: +1 (514) 924 2012