[MINC-users] fmr_preprocess

Sheng Bao forrest.bao at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 21:15:32 EDT 2006

Hi Andrew,
    So you mean the distribution you are using is Ubuntu? You can run all
software ,including fmr_preprocess, successfully on Ubuntu? what is it
version? the latest one Dapper(6.10)?

Actually, I use FC5 and Ubuntu 6.10 on my laptop. If it is, I will try to
test on my laptop first and then install it onto the workstation that
Dr.Liwill use.

The funny things is when I asked Dr.Lee, he said "we use FC4".

--
EE is no more about circuits than CS is about computers.

Home Page: http://grandlab.cer.net/~bao
Blog: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/forrestbao
         http://spaces.msn.com/forrestbao
MSN: bsh1984 at hotmail.com (IM only)