[MINC-users] MINC OSX Monolithic packages

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 22:21:10 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have created a test mpkg for PPC OSX Tiger based upon minc 1.4.x

   http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/osx-10.4/minc-1.4-20060620.mpkg.tar.gz

For those with such beasts you are welcome to try this, as always I
will be interested to know how it works for you.  I suspect I may have
missed a few things but if this works then we can slowly add more and
more smaller packages to it.

--
Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
Canada->Montreal                                   Cell: +1 (514) 924 2012