[MINC-users] problem with nu_estimate

Pellegrini, Stefano (NIH/NINDS) [F] pellegrinis at ninds.nih.gov
Fri Jan 27 10:46:43 EST 2006

Hi all,

I have a problem running (nu_coorect and) nu_estimate. I have converted the dicom images using the dicomTOminc procedure. Trying to run nu_correct ( > nu_correct AXIALVOLUME.mnc uot.mnc ) or nu_estimate on the mnc file I get from the conversion, I have this result

  micopy_all_var_values: MINC package entry point
  nu_estimate_np_and_em: crashed while running mincresample (termination status=768)
  nu_correct: crashed while running nu_estimate_np_and_em (termination status=768)

Does anybody know what can be the problem?

Stefano Pellegrini

NINDS-NIH
10 Center Drive
Building 10, Room 5B16