[MINC-users] problem with nu_estimate

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 22:05:02 EST 2006

Hi Stefano,

There is a known problem with older versions of N3 and minc files with
large headers (when converted from DICOM for example).  Which version
of N3 are you using? the current version is 1.10 and can be found
here:

   packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/tgz

Andrew

On 27/01/06, Pellegrini, Stefano (NIH/NINDS) [F]
<pellegrinis at ninds.nih.gov> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a problem running (nu_coorect and) nu_estimate. I have converted the dicom images using the dicomTOminc procedure. Trying to run nu_correct ( > nu_correct AXIALVOLUME.mnc uot.mnc ) or nu_estimate on the mnc file I get from the conversion, I have this result
>
>   micopy_all_var_values: MINC package entry point
>   nu_estimate_np_and_em: crashed while running mincresample (termination status=768)
>   nu_correct: crashed while running nu_estimate_np_and_em (termination status=768)
>
> Does anybody know what can be the problem?
>
> Stefano Pellegrini
>
> NINDS-NIH
> 10 Center Drive
> Building 10, Room 5B16
> Bethesda, MD, 20892
> USA
> ph #: 001-301-402.6391
> fax #: 001-301-402.0373

Andrew Janke      (a.janke at gmail.com || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor)
Canada->Montreal                                   Cell: +1 (514) 924 2012