[MINC-users] image transfer from analyze to minc

Runa Parveen runa at medphys.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Feb 27 23:04:11 EST 2006

Hi All,
Many thanks who has helped me to use analyze file format. actually, minc
1.4 was not installed unluckily, But I don't understand other commands were
working, like as, minctoraw, mincstats, rawtominc, etc.

Anyway, I need to have another suggestion: After transfer the into minc and
apply NU correction, then return back to analyze format, the images tranfer
in 32 bit real which I don't want. I like to return back after nu
correction in the previous values before correction.

The suggestion is very much welcome to sort this out.

Many thanks

Runa